Below are details of what homework is expected to be completed each week:
- Read at least 4 times per week and complete reading log in school diaries - also please encourage your child to access the MyOn library and Lexia as part of their reading homework.
- Spelling shed game linked to weekly spellings
- Maths activity
- TT Rockstars/Numbots - times tables
- Maths Shed Quizzes linked to current topic
- White Rose 1 minute app
* Maths activity set on a Friday to be completed by the following Thursday so that the work can be reviewed in class before the next Friday.
* Spelling Shed activity – 2-week duration to complete the spelling games.
Friday 27th January: Please could year 4 children complete page 52 of their Maths books. Due in Thursday 2nd February. Thank you, Y4 Teachers.
If you have any problems accessing the online portals, please contact your child's class teacher in the first instance. Thank you for your continued support.